This session is organized by NWP and will dive into the very current topic of Digital Water, which will be introduced by 1 expert from the Southeast Asian region and 1 expert from the Netherlands. Digital water is the use of real-time data in the water sector to enable and improve decision making in complex and multidimensional environments, optimising resources, reducing costs and avoiding disruptions.
- Welcome Water Track Leader Ms. Bianca Nijhof, Managing Director NWP
- Introduction by Mr. Hein Molenkamp, Managing Director Water Alliance
- Latest delevopments in Digital Water Mr. Rik Thijssen – Manager Business Development at Vitens / Member Steering Committee IWA Digital Water Programme
- Singapore's experience in Digital Water by Mr. Michael Toh – Director, Industry and Technology Collaboration Department at PUB, Singapore’s National Water Agency
- Q&A (part 1)
- 4 Dutch companies showcase projects/technologies in Southeast Asia/NL
- HAL24K - Mr. Hareld van den Brink, Director Asia Pacific
- Optiqua - Mr Jos-Willem Verhoef, managing Director
- 52Impact - Ms Sabine de Milliano, Co-founder & Director
- Royal Haskoning DHV - Mr. Aris Witteborg, Leading Professional Digital Smart Water
- Q&A (part 2)
- Closing statement by Mr. Henk Ovink , Special Envoy for International Water Affairs, Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- Conclusions and wrap-up by the moderator.
Please note that when clicking on ‘join this session’ you will be redirected to the Asia Water page where you will be asked to enter name and email address before actually joining the session.
32 views Visits