Global Careers organises the Global Careers for Women event on 4 October.
International Organisations are on a journey towards gender parity that starts with you.
Be bold, explore opportunities, connect and apply with leading international employers. Make change happen.
The campaign will feature exclusive job opportunities, editorial, interviews and webinars from diverse International Organisations, alongside an online careers event for senior women with 7+ years experience to engage with 1-2-1 with staff.
- Do you have at least 7 years of relevant professional work experience?
- Do you hold a postgraduate degree such as a Masters, MBA or Ph.D? As a minimum you’ll need a Bachelors degree + extra qualifying years of experience.
- Do you have language skills? Most organisations typically require their 2 official languages
- Are you motivated to work for an International Organisation or are considering returning?
- Would you consider possible relocation?
As an attendee, you have the ability to explore employer information and opportunities. Choose which employers you want to interact with and then engage in one-on-one text-based conversations directly with a recruiter at those organizations
You can share your background, experience, résumé and ask questions. Maximize your time in the event by getting in line to chat with representatives from more than one company at a time.
By registering, you’ll also receive exclusive opportunities from international employers that warmly welcome applications from women
For more information and registration, you can click here.
216 views Visits